TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT
Please Note: It is the law in Greece with a Drivers Licence Category B you are not allowed to rent a scooter, only a ATV.
CATEGORIES LISTED WHICH ARE ALLOWED IN GREECE:
A – All scooters are allowed
A1 – Scooter up to 125cc
AM – All scooters from 50cc – 80cc
B – ATV’s
ANY DRIVERS LICENSE OUTSIDE THE EURO ZONE WILL NEED AN INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE TO RENT A SCOOTER OR ATV.
- The motorbike/Scooter/ATV is insured but ONLY for third party. Please note, in Greece there is NO insurance company that provides full insurance for any rental scooters and ATVs. ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE DRIVER WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE DAMAGED PARTS THAT WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED.
- The tenant fully agrees that any dispute and disagreement should be settled on the Greek Court in Rhodes City.
- The tenant is fully responsible for any traffic violations and any other during rental period.
- With every Motorbike/Scooter/ATV you are required to wear a helmet that RoadRunnerMoto provides you.IT IS ILLEGAL TO NOT WEAR A HELMET IN GREECE.
- Do not hung the helmets on the Motorbike/Scooter/ATVs and drive.
- Helmets that are returned damaged will be charged a Fee of 30 Euro for each damaged helmet.
- Damaged tires, lost keys and if you left without fuel while renting the Motorbike/Scooter/ATV you will be charged a Callout Fee of 30 Euro plus the extra cost of what is required.
- PLEASE STAY WITH THE VEHICLE IF AN ACCIDENT OCCURS OR YOU BREAK DOWN UNTIL A STAFF OF ROADRUNNERMOTO ARRIVES TO ASSIST YOU.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE SPEED LIMIT while driving the Motorbikes/Scooter/ATVs as this can cause an accident and is dangerous. DRIVE SAFELY PLEASE!
- Always look the Motorbike/Scooter/ATV wherever you park it. If we (RoadRunnerMoto) find it unlocked we have the right to take it back. Money will not be refunded.
- PLEASE DO NOT PUT EXTRA AIR IN THE ATVs BIKE TIRES. They only need a little air and we (RoadRunnerMoto) check the tires before you take the ATV. Too much air makes them DANGEROUS.
- Please note that the color of the rented vehicle can be different as seen on the pictures on our website.
- Motorbikes/Scooter/ATVs are only for two (2) people maximum to be seated.
- DO NOT DRIVE ON OFF ROADS AND ON THE BEACH.
- You may not rent the Motorbike/Scooter/ATV to another person.
- Non refundable for your left over petrol or early returns prior to due date.
- MOTORBIKE/SCOOTER/ATV SHOULD NOT BE FILLED WITH OIL OR ANY OTHER FLUIDS APART FROM PETROL THIS MUST NOT BE DONE BY YOURSELF OR ANY OTHER PERSON INCLUDING PETROL SERVICE STATIONS. ROADRUNNER MOTO HAS INSPECTED THEM PRIOR TO RENTAL.
- The Motorbike/Scooter or ATV may only be used in Rhodes Island Greece.You must not transport it on any ferry.
- Cancellation Fee will be charged a 35% due to Tax and insurance reasons.
- If returned late, a late fee will be charged at a daily rate.
- No more than 2 people should be on the Motorbike/Scooter/Atvs
- If you operate the Motorbike/Scooter/ATVs under the influence of any drugs or alcohol whatsoever you will not be insured if an accident occurs with the third party insurance arrangement and you are liable for all costs and damages caused.
- All BICYCLES that are rented are not insured and are provided with locks. Please make sure you lock the bicycles at all times while parked it. lf the bike is stolen a fee of 300 Euro will be charged.
- You have the skills, and the special license to properly ride a Motorbike/Scooter/ATV.
- Excess luggage is not to be carried on Motorbike/Scooter/ATVs.
- RoadRunnerMoto may retake possession of the Motorbike/Scooter/ATVs if you breach any provision of this agreement.